Machine Operator - 3rd shift
Permatex, Inc. a division of Illinois Tool Works (NYSE:ITW); is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of premium chemical products to the automotive maintenance and repair, home and hardware markets. Core brands include: Permatex®, Fast Orange®, Spray Nine®, the Right Stuff® and Devcon® Home. We seek a Machine Operator to join our 3rd Shift Manufacturing team at our Solon, OH facility. The hours for this position are from 11:00pm-7:00am Monday through Friday.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
The Machine Operator is our entry-level manufacturing position responsible for the following:
- Operating assigned line equipment in an efficient manner while maintaining production quality standards
- Performing minor adjustments, setups and changeovers
- Loading, cleaning and general operation of various filling and packaging equipment
- May at times involve keeping track of production, providing assistance to other line teams and operating lift equipment
- Will be responsible to participate in our S.T.O.P. SAFETY PROGRAM
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a Manufacturing environment
Permatex is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. EEO is the law. Permatex invites any employee and/or applicant to review the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing katie.craig @permatex.com . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Katie Craig at (440) 914-3166. No other calls will be accepted.