Optimize the balance of inventory for an allocated portfolio of SKU’s across the supply chain network. Maintain portfolios that are in line with; target customer service levels, levels of fill rate accuracy, and safety stock levels.
Sourcing and Supply Manager
Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimization of inventory parameters and levels.
Key Deliverables to Demonstrate Success in 12 mos:
- Create and execute Supply plan that meets or exceeds the supply planning Metrics around Months On Hand and On Time In Full.
- Provide insights on process improvement for the Supply Planner and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
Skills and Experience Needed
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years Supply Chain Planning/Purchasing experience.
- 10% travel
- Strong Computer skills and proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with ERP systems such as JDE
Segment & Product Knowledge
• Market Trends, Customer Impact
• Value Prop knowledge
• Utilization of ITW Tools, Resources
• Business Acumen (P&L)
• Detail Orientation
• Coaching and Influencing
• Talent Management, Team Development
Strategic Account Planning
• Understanding/utilization of growth levers
• Ability to prioritize and reprioritize as new activities appear.
• Objectives, Active Listening, Influencing
• Strong Written & Verbal Communication
• Ability to remain clam during difficult business situations
• Accurate Analysis
• Delivers analytical and fact-based decisions
ITW Global Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.