Global Project Manager
TW Construction provides a variety of fastening systems and truss products for the commercial, residential, and remodeling/renovation segments. With products manufactured at locations around the globe serving markets in North America, Europe, Asia, New Zealand and Australia. The Global Tool Unit (GTU) is a part of ITW’s Construction Segment. The GTU innovates, develops, and manufactures best-in-class Power Fastening Systems for the global construction market. Our highly differentiated tools are specified to be used in a variety of applications including wood framing, wood trim, and steel to concrete installations. Tools, and related fasteners, account for a significant portion of total segment revenues.
Project Management – New Product Development
- Lead and manages internal resources to deliver critical New Product development projects on time, within budget and specification
- Collaborates with Marketing, Engineering, Sourcing and Operations to build project scope and plans
- Develops project milestones and KPI’s
- Ensures alignment and organizational resources are available to achieve project goals based on resource planning tools
- Provides monthly reporting of project progress
- Reports and escalates issues to key stakeholders
- Creates, shares and maintains project documentation
- Performs risk management
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience (engineering or marketing preferred).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of leading global projects through all phases of stage-gate process
- Demonstrated ability to influence and successfully build productive relationships across functions within the business
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Up to 30% travel, both domestic and international
*Employee referral bonus program eligible.