Corporate Auditor - Starting Fall 2020
Corporate Auditor – Fall 2020
Join the ITW Audit team of accomplished audit professionals as a Corporate Auditor and apply what you have learned throughout your schooling. Our department visits our business units around the globe performing financial and internal control audits, as well as providing valuable insight to corporate and unit management. ITW Audit professionals make a positive impact within our unique decentralized business culture by serving as counselors to business unit leadership and other corporate management.
At times, our auditors work closely with management on our acquisition projects and work with our external auditors to ensure compliance with our SOX 404 initiative. Additionally, auditors take part in various special projects utilizing ITW’s ‘80/20 Toolbox’.
Corporate Auditors will have the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally at least 40% of the year.
- Perform of a broad spectrum of financial and internal control audits to assist the external auditors with compliance of the SOX 404 initiative
- Analysis/recommendation of process simplification opportunities utilizing a variety of audit and financial analysis tools and techniques
- Documentation of work performed
- Assistance in preparation and delivery of presentations to management
- Due diligence review for acquisitions
- Must be a graduating senior pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting from accredited university Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to travel 40%* (domestic & international)
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*ITW Audit Department is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status