CNC Router Operator - 2nd Shift
ITW Hartness is looking for a CNC Router Operator to run a Router CNC while meeting production requirements for parts needed daily. This employee is primarily responsible for set-ups and production runs of machine aluminum, and plastic parts for ITW Hartness' manufacturing of world class specialty packaging industry products.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Greenville, South Carolina.
What you will do:
- You will receive orders from the production manager and setup and run parts on the router with material provided.
- You will make the parts needed from daily production orders and do your quality inspections at the machine with measuring tools provided.
- You will have a daily goal of orders/parts to make and work towards achieving daily shop goals.
What we are looking for:
- Ability work well within a team environment to produce quality materials for our production and manufacturing teams
- Ability to run parts on CNC equipment
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Ability to comprehend specifications provided within orders and translate them to the desired parts per blue print orders
- Familiarity with reading and comprehending blue prints/schematics
- Understanding safety rules of the shop and the equipment
- Willing to learn and be trained how to run the CNC Router at Hartness
Education and Experiences:
- 1-3 Years of Experience of CNC Shop Exp.
- Experience with CNC part making in prior work experience
- Experience with reading blue prints and measuring tools
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to work standing full shift in Laser dept.
- Ability to work 8 to 10 hour days and some Saturdays.
ITW Hartness is a world class secondary packaging equipment manufacturer headquartered in the beautiful suburbs of Greenville, SC. Founded on the premise of cutting-edge innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, ITW Hartness’ world class equipment is designed to our customers’ goals of continuous improvement throughout the production process.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 81 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.