National Account Coordinator (3290)
The National Account Coordinator supports the execution of strategic account plans established by the National Account Manager to meet Division Annual Plan goals. Provides tactical support for Co-Op National Accounts including Ace, Orgill, True Value and Do It Best within the Distribution, Hardware, Lumberyard channel
ITW Residential & Renovation offers a broad range of professional grade anchoring tools and fasteners for numerous construction applications. Our products include wood to wood fastening systems (Paslode), structural wood fasteners (GRK Fasteners™), concrete anchoring systems (Tapcon®, Red Head®, Ramset®), underlayment screws (Rock-On®, Backer-On®), self-drilling screws (Teks®) and drywall anchoring systems (E-Z Ancor®). ITW Residential & Renovation excels in meeting the growing demands from Pro end-users for high-quality home improvement and construction fastening products. Our products are trusted by industry professionals and each brand is the market leader in its respective category in terms of quality, performance and ease of use.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Leads Trade Show planning, budget requirements and deadlines with Marketing and Sales, including finalizing show specials and documentation, sending materials to show, and coordinating field support and attending as needed
- Responsible for vendor item set up by collaborating with marketing to ensure National Account is delivered proper copy, pictures and information in required format for set up for product expansion and new product projects
- Prepares and communicates National Account monthly scorecards including sales and operations key performance indicators using ITW toolbox philosophies, and identifies improvement opportunities
- Assists National Account Manager with assortment space planning and planogram development
- Downloads, organizes and reports on Account POS monthly
- Maintains SKU level information for National Accounts
- Collaborates with Operations and Marketing to develop procedures to drive efficiency
- Supports National Account team for special projects as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills (including analysis, interpretation and reasoning) and ability to organize large data sets and internal assets
- Experience in CRM software preferred
- A strong desire for a career in sales and account management
- Travel up to 30% with occasional weekend support of trade shows
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires an employee to work in a variety of locations including, but not limited to: home office, job sites, lumberyards, and distributor locations. These environments are not controlled by ITW.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk, hear, reach with hands and arms, and regularly required to walk. Must be able to lift 40 lbs., able to walk and stand for long periods of time at customer events, trade shows, and job site locations. Position requires approximately 30% travel and the ability to operate a motor vehicle.