Sales Representative - North-East, US (Territory Manager 3289)
PNA Construction Technologies, an ITW business, is seeking a Sales Representative to develop and implement territory plans within the Metro NY market and Eastern Canada that support national and regional sales initiatives in order to meet profitable sales and earnings objectives.
PNA Construction Technologies specializes in the manufacture and supply of innovative products for the concrete flooring industry. We market value engineered products and systems designed to provide proper load transfer and joint protection in a properly designed concrete slab
We take pride in our commitment to providing the most innovative products in the concrete flooring industry, knowledgeable and professional employees, and quality manufactured products made in the USA. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements. ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Identifies and develops owner, developer, designer and contractor relationships to strategically gain business opportunites and increase market share growth within the targeted geography.
- Uses effective selling strategies to secure and convert PNA systems in standard specifications established with key end users and influencers (owners, architects, engineers and consultants).
- Manages the territory’s distribution network to ensure contractor and end-user satisfaction.
- Assists customers and other territory managers with questions and technical information about our systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Experience in the construction, concrete, building materials or engineering is essential with established relationships in targeted geography.
- Proven ability to analyze market & sales data and determine appropriate actions to improve penetration
- Results driven with ability to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow through skills.
- Strong communication skills including effective presentation skills
- Position requires approximately 60% travel
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.