Alpine is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team. In this role you will assist in development and execution of marketing programs through the utilization of market research to analyze trends and to help make recommendations on tools to reach the target market.
Alpine, an ITW company, is a leading provider of building component software, equipment, and the industry’s best service to truss manufacturers. Partnering with our customers, we help to improve their businesses and make them more productive. We are also a leader in delivering software solutions to homebuilders to increase productivity and profitability.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
The Marketing specialist will assist in development and execution of marketing programs through the utilization of market research to analyze trends and to help make recommendations on tools to reach the target market. The position will be actively involved in coordinating logistics for trade shows, managing websites and populating social media.
- Develop content for collateral materials such as brochures, newsletters, press releases, advertisements, social media and campaigns that target specific customers, markets, publications & internal stakeholders.
- Thru effective collaboration with key stakeholders deploy and drive internal/external brand standards to ensure consistency with brand positioning as the brand champion across the business.
- Develop a deep understanding of how to leverage digital channels to align marketing efforts with our customer needs.
- Lead the execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Oversee website content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and vendors to execute participation in tradeshows, customer summits, related commercial events.
- Conduct data reporting, secondary research, business analysis, and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or comparable discipline is required.
- At least 1 year of related marketing experience desired
- Ability to translate features and benefits statements into value based integrated marketing communication programs is required.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Excellent creative and objective writing skills needed to support marketing material development.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and internal parties, including division leaders.
- Proven project management skills, ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs with high quality results and accountability.
- Self-starter with excellent work ethic, outstanding judgment, attention to detail, and positive customer service attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with excellent organization skills and little supervision
- Up to 20% travel required to sites throughout North America
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.