Order Puller - 2nd Shift
ITW Shakeproof has an opening for an Order Puller on 2nd Shift at our Elgin facility. ITW Shakeproof Automotive serves all the major Automotive OEMs and their tier suppliers with metal fasteners totaling approximately $170M in revenues. Our major plants are in Elgin IL, Machesney Park, IL, Elk Grove Village, IL, Darlington WI, and Bedford Heights, OH. Our Sales Center is in Troy, MI.
- Compares product identification information and counts against daily pull sheets.
- Prints labels and affixes shipping and special labels on cartons for designated customers.
- Records shortages.
- Assembles customer orders on pallet to meet customer needs.
- Drives a variety of forklift trucks to move and store cartons on racks in warehouse.
- Verifies and examines shipments for accuracy using hand-held scanner.
- Moves product in and out of warehouse using First-in, First-out (FIFO) method.
- Complies with safety and quality rules and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or the equivalent training required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Forklift certified and experience required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Understanding and compliance with safety rules and regulations
- Basic math skills and interpretation of data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.