Machine B Operator 1st shift
Permatex, Inc. a division of Illinois Tool Works (NYSE:ITW); is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of premium chemical products to the automotive maintenance and repair, home and hardware markets. Core brands include: Permatex®, Fast Orange®, Spray Nine®, the Right Stuff® and Devcon® Home. We seek a Machine B Operator to join our 1st Shift Manufacturing team at our Solon, OH facility. The hours for this position are from 7am-3pm, Monday through Friday.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operating filling and packaging equipment according to procedures
- Tending to machines that perform various packaging functions such as filling, labeling, packing or closing containers
- Responsible for minor adjustments, set-ups, changeovers, loading, maintenance, cleaning and general operation of various filling and packaging machines
- Organizing and performing job in accordance with bills of material and routing instructions
- Responsible for quality inspection of goods to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications
- Completion of all required paperwork for production as needed by MFG procedures
- Identifying problems and assisting in troubleshooting
- Assisting in training of new operators and assisting other teams as needed
- Promoting and following all safety guidelines and procedures, and recommending safety improvements as needed
- Tow motor experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
- At least 2-4 years’ experience working in a Manufacturing environment
The pay range for this position is from $12.20/hour - $17.08/hour; based on experience and skillset.
Permatex is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. EEO is the law. Permatex invites any employee and/or applicant to review the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing katie.craig @permatex.com . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Katie Craig at (440) 914-3166. No other calls will be accepted.