Human Resources Generalist
The HR Generalist will provide leadership and support in the execution of HR initiatives across the Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Finance functions. The HR Generalist will partner with management as a coach on topics such as talent management, performance management, compensation, benefits, and employee relations. They will execute all day-to day HR activities. This role will require some travel.
ITW CCNA offers a broad range of professional grade anchoring tools and fasteners for numerous construction applications. Our products include structural wood fasteners (GRK Fasteners™), concrete anchoring systems (Tapcon®, Red Head®, Ramset®), self-drilling screws (Teks®) and drywall anchoring systems (E-Z Ancor®). Our products are trusted by industry professionals and each brand is the market leader in its respective category in terms of quality, performance and ease of use.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Acts as an advisor and provides technical expertise and analytical support in all aspects of the Human Resources function.
- Supports the ITW performance management cycle, advising and coaching in areas of goal setting, mid-year feedback activities, annual performance review and the compensation planning process.
- Works with functional leaders to manage talent acquisition activities including talent upgrade efforts as necessary and advises on market compensation requirements. Coordinates recruitment efforts from job scoping activity through the offer phase.
- Provides guidance and support on day to day general employee relations issues.
- Inputs and maintains employee data in the HRIS system such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for reporting. Prepares regular and special reports using HRIS.
- Prepares employee communication documents including new hire, disability, benefit, separation notices and related documentation.
- Works with ITW Corporate Human Resources or third party providers, as necessary, in management of employee life cycle processes and transactions.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting comply. Active role in development of Affirmative Action Plan within the division. Ensures compliance with required legal postings on bulletin boards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree required; preferably in Human Resources, Business or Psychology.
- At least 2-3 years of HR Generalist experience required, experience in an operations setting preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in HR programs and practices.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
- Ability to travel 10% on an as needed basis.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.