- Make all necessary machine adjustments to consistently produce zippered products and within quality specifications at or above productivity targets; line speed, yield, uptime.
- Ensure proper winder set-up and operation to wind products per specifications.
- Perform efficient set-ups, changeovers, and start-ups.
- Coordinate/communicate troubleshooting efforts with team members, supervision, quality assurance, and maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks as required.
- Maintain appropriate levels of correct materials on the line at all times.
- Ensure proper labeling and identification of all materials, raw, WIP, and finished goods.
- Perform all quality checks and operate testing equipment per procedure.
- Complete all necessary documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Understand all safety hazards, and follow all safety rules and precautions.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Complete all required daily and weekly cleaning tasks per Master Cleaning Schedule procedures.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be self motivated, a strong team player, and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Must have above average troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50#
- Ability to walk