This individual is responsible for the organizing and planning of the assembly production resources to meet the schedule demands of ITW Hartness while focusing on safety, talent, and continuous process improvement. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. This individual will provide leadership, direction and motivation to the team to successfully and effectively work to achieve operational goals and optimize performance.
This position is located at the ITW Hartness HQ facility in Greenville, SC.
- Promote and ensure safe work environment
- Lead, develop, and maintain accountability for a world class team while embodying ITW Hartness values and culture
- Schedule and manage assembly production resources adequate for schedule demands
- Ensure all equipment meets quality standards
- Problem solving and removing barriers
- Use the 80/20 (continuous improvement) toolbox to analyze processes and act upon opportunities to reduce complexity and improve efficiencies
- Production floor organization and planning with team leaders
- Product planning organization and planning for on time parts
- Develop cross trained organization to support the growing needs of all product lines within your responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred or 4 years-experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 3+ years Management and Leadership experience with proven ability to lead and motivate effective teams
- Highly effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce results within a team environment, gain alignment, and develop productive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled in responsible decision-making
- Highly motivated, reliable and dependable
- Safety Mindset
- Data driven with a strategic mindset to anticipates trends
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, ERP, Timekeeping
- Experience with mechanical and electrical assemblies
- Financial Acumen
- Continuous improvement implementation experience
ITW Hartness is a world class secondary packaging equipment manufacturer headquartered in the beautiful suburbs of Greenville, SC. Founded on the premise of cutting-edge innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, ITW Hartness’ world class equipment is designed to our customers’ goals of continuous improvement throughout the production process.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 85 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.