Product Manager 2 (3144)
ITW Commercial Construction is seeking a Product Manager to manage and grow responsible product groups by developing, implementing and driving marketing/business strategies and tactical action plans. The selected candidate will act as the voice of customer using end user market research insights and macro market trends to effectively manage the product portfolio and drive new product commercialization.
ITW Commercial Construction is a leading manufacturer with a proven history of creating innovative fastening solutions used by the professional commercial contractor in concrete anchoring and flooring, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment to being a customer-centric organization with operational excellence, superior service, and new product development that has guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements. ITW Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex® (Teks®, Sammys®), Red Head (TruBolt®, Tapcon®), Ramset (Trakfast®), and PNA (Diamond Dowel®) with an overall history dating back to 1910. ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Collect and synthesize customer insights and competitive intelligence through field observation and interviews, market research, and channel knowledge.
- Use data driven information to create product roadmaps that capitalize on key market opportunities.
- Drive the New Product Development process for new product lines including evaluation / advocacy of opportunities and primary driver of stage gate process through commercialization.
- Launch and commercialize new products, including forecasts, positioning, messaging, marketing collateral, sales materials, and training programs
- Develop and implement thorough price strategies and promotions to grow the business.
- Evaluate and report on product performance – sales volume, sell-through, margins, and market share
- Manage the product life cycle
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement process improvements / cost reduction efforts to reduce time to market and improve profitability.
- Manage the financial performance of assigned product categories by utilizing ITW toolbox philosophies and other key performance indicators.
- Contribute to long range and annual planning
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a comparable discipline; an MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of progressive marketing experience, including a minimum of 3 years in a product management role
- Financial acumen to analyze financial results and new market opportunities
- Experience managing industrial manufactured products, pricing, new product development and promotion is preferred
- Strong team/project management, communications, and presentation skills
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.