ITW is a fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing company with revenues totaling $14.8 billion in 2019. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW has approximately 48,000 dedicated colleagues in operations around the world who thrive in the company’s unique, decentralized and entrepreneurial culture.
Additives International, one of 80+ business units owned by of ITW, manufactures and supplies specialty and innovative chemicals for the automotive aftermarket. Additives International manufacture products in Spain and Belgium, and commercialize around the globe serving markets in Europe, Middle East, Russia, Asia and Africa.
Administrative Assistant, Operations
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Administrative Assistant provide support to ensure smooth running of the operations in Sint-Niklaas. This covers but is not limited to SHEQ, product stewardship and general office management.
- Maintain and update Quality System;
- Prepare periodic reports on business system performance and follow-up the non-conformities through TOPRs;
- Maintain ESH related files and documents, e.g. registers, procedures, instructions, forms;
- Follow up of scrap and waste (waste register OVAM, arrange collection of waste, …);
- Summarize ESH data and prepare periodic ESH reports, both internal and external (e.g. OVAM, Fost Plus, Val-i-Pac, Recupel, VMM, ...);
- Submit and follow up ESH related purchases requisitions;
- Follow-up environmental license (Vlarem and Seveso), compliance and report deviations;
- Submit monthly (ITW) ESH metrics.
Product Stewardship and Operations:
- Creation of MSDS of end products (final step in process) and communication to key stakeholders;
- Provide support with International Registration of Products;
- Act as a supporting point of contact regarding SDS/Regulatory to customers and other external stakeholders;
- Record shop orders in IFS system;
- Provide support to process information and prepare reports for external parties (national / international);
- Check ESH characteristics (e.g. product safety symbols) in IFS;
- Keep an overview of product registrations and other registration files;
The role will be back up for receptionist.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and specific database applications;
- Previous experience in SHEQ matters;
- Verbal and written proficiency in Dutch and English, French and German are beneficial.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with all levels within the organization;
- Must exhibit high energy, flexibility, service mindset and results orientation;
- Works autonomous, but with the necessary team-spirit;
- Analytical mindset and strong orientation to detail.
- Accuracy and deliberate work attitude.