Regional Sales Manager - East Region (3084)
ITW Commercial Construction is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to develop and implement specific eastern regional strategic plans to support annual and long range plan objectives that support national sales initiatives through leading, planning and administering the activities of a regional sales force to meet and exceed profitable sales and earnings objectives
ITW Commercial Construction is a leading manufacturer with a proven history of creating innovative fastening solutions used by the professional commercial contractor in concrete anchoring and flooring, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment to being a customer centric organization with operational excellence, superior service, and new product development that has guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements. ITW Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex® (Teks®, Sammys®), Red Head (TruBolt®, Tapcon®), Ramset (Trakfast®), and PNA (Diamond Dowel®) with an overall history dating back to 1910.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Leads on-going market analysis by obtaining intelligence through multiple sources, such as; market/trade organizations, sales representatives, distributors, external resources (Dodge) and General contractors.
- Recognizes trends, creates strategies and develops regional vision to drive change to maximize sales and earnings.
- Formulate advanced selling techniques with a focus on value creation to the specifier, distributor, and contractor.
- Utilizes process tools like the Sales Funnel, SAM (strategic account management), and Territory fact base to drive accountability for plans and actions that build CCNA brands focused on the end user segmented markets within the selling region.
- Achieve annual revenue and margin plans. Create and manage budgets (expense, co-op and promotions) to annual plan. Manage pricing and profitiability aligning with annual objectives.
- Actively collaborates with the sales leadership team, marketing, operations and engineering to ensure coordination with strategic regional selling plans.
- Establishes and maintains top level contact with the management of existing and potential “80” customers, contractors and/or distributors.
- Identify, lead and develop talent in order to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness in meeting company goals.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of sales and sales management experience.
- Able and willing to travel overnight 50%.
- Experience in executing sales processes to include “bottoms up” forecasting, territory planning, and sales funnel to deliver results
- Proven talent manager with ability to deliver results through others, experience in hiring, promoting and managing talent to performance or out of the organization
- Proven relationship builder with customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience working through fragmented distribution and managing channel conflict to the benefit of the organization
- Computer proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.