Audit Intern - Summer 2020
Audit Intern – Summer 2020
ITW is seeking Audit Interns to join the Enterprise Audit Services team in the summer of 2020. All audit interns travel to ITW business units to perform financial audits of ITW businesses around the globe. Historically, audit interns travel internationally, usually to a business unit in Europe for two weeks.
The ITW Audit team serves business leadership and corporate management in the financial decision-making processes to create value for the company.
- Perform a broad spectrum of financial audits to assist compliance of the SOX 404 initiative
- Analysis/recommendation of process simplification opportunities utilizing a variety of audit and financial analysis tools and techniques
- Documentation of work performed
- Assistance in preparation and delivery of presentations to Management
- Student pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to travel 40%* (domestic and international)
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*ITW Audit Department is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status