Salesforce Solutions Architect
We are looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join our growing ITCON team! The Salesforce Solutions Architect has a solid understanding of all facets of developing software on the Salesforce platform and works directly with Product Owners and with other members of Product Development, Customer Support and Quality Assurance on ERP business software applications.
- The candidate will be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the build, test, and deployment phases.
- Through use of Agile methodology, the candidate will use user story definition, logical data model design, functional system design, and best-practice methodologies for the detailed design of enterprise-level Salesforce and related technology projects from inception through production support.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing industry best practices as a trusted adviser to key business and technology stakeholders and identifying areas of product growth.
- The candidate will have expert level understanding of Salesforce
- The candidate will have expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- The candidate will have experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, basic understanding of programming logic and constructs, and their use in software development
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years direct experience in software development life cycle
- 4-6 years’ experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!