ITCON Services is seeking to hire a motivated and knowledgeable SharePoint Developer to join our team. At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
The SharePoint developer will be expected to work independently, take task ownership, and contribute in team settings. The incumbent will assist with requirements analysis and customer deliverables. At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team. This opening is for a full-time salaried position located in the ITCON Services headquarters in Southwest DC, steps away from L’Enfant Plaza metro station. Candidate will be diving time between client site and ITCON office. Applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, candidates with Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint development
- Ability to define functional business requirements and scope
- Ability to gather requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with SharePoint 2016 or 2019 versions and SharePoint Online.
- Experience creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding.
- Some experience with SharePoint migration tools (Metalogix, AvePoint, ShareGate)
- Experience building Nintex workflows
- Experience in .NET Framework and C#
- Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add In Model and SharePoint Framework
- Expert oral and written communication skills to facilitate critical discussions between business customers, project stakeholders, and contracting team. We consider communication skills a key required skill
- Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Latest Microsoft SharePoint 2013 ,2016 or Microsoft 365 Teamwork Certifications
- Experience with working in Agile teams
- Experience with the following tools: AvePoint DocAve Reporting Tool, Discover Tool, SPDocKit, Nintex, SSRS
- Prior System Administration and Microsoft Azure Experience is a plus