Tier III Help Desk Specialist
ITCON Services has a service-oriented culture with a focus on our customer needs and responding to them quickly and efficiently. We are hiring a customer service-oriented Help Desk Specialist to provide Tier III technical support to users in a prompt, efficient and accurate manner. The incumbent Tier III Help Desk Specialist will provide third level Help Desk support and support the team and customers resolve complex technical issues. He or she will work closely with the Help Desk personnel, Help Desk Project Manager, and development team during each step of the process.
- Provide third level contact, understand reported issues, troubleshoot problems, and convey resolutions to customer
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Track, route, and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports on time
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, tracking, documentation, and closure
- Recommend process improvements
- Preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
This opening is for a full-time salaried position located in the ITCON Services headquarters in Southwest DC, steps away from L’Enfant Plaza metro station. Applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years of customer service requirement.
- Proven success in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English along with strong verbal and written communications skills
- Intermediate SQL proficiency with a working knowledge of Oracle databases
- Beginner level Java programming
- Working knowledge of help desk software tools databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent