Ironside is seeking intelligent, passionate, and motivated individuals to join the ranks of their renowned delivery teams. As a candidate you will be expected to deliver high-quality Business Intelligence and/or Information Management consulting services to a broad range of high-profile clients that range from start-ups to the Fortune 50.
The primary focus in this role will be to create actionable reporting assets and data movement processes based upon client/project needs. This position offers tremendous opportunity to gain applied technology experience, at an unparalleled pace, with a career path that leads towards senior and more leadership responsibility within Ironside.
- Defining and developing reporting solutions using business intelligence tools such as, Cognos, Tableau, Domo, or other related technologies within the business analytics space.
- Performing quality assurance and validation testing throughout the project lifecycle.
- Developing data manipulation and movement packages to support the loading of datamarts and data warehouses.
- Supporting other consultants as part of a services delivery team.
- Producing knowledge transfer documentation.
Your Proven Track Record
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Understanding of database modeling and design principles.
- Experience with SQL query programming and development is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, a team player, and well organized.
- Possess a focus on quality with attention to detail and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated successes in working with cross-functional resource teams.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and/or tasks.
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical components of an initiative in both technical and business terms.
- Proven oral and written communication skills to a variety of audiences.
- Strong investigative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- 20% travel to client locations.
The Ironside Edge
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- An incentivized development program that enhances your skill set with professional training and certifications.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: 4 Weeks PTO (5 Weeks after 5 Years), Health, Dental, Life, Vision, FSA, and 401(k).
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves while doing it.
At Ironside, we dive deep into clients’ core business challenges, emerging with new insights into how we can leverage the power of business analytics to help move companies further and faster toward their goals.
Our expertise in business intelligence, performance management, predictive analytics, information management, big data, and more only becomes meaningful when brought into careful alignment with where a business stands today and where it means to be tomorrow.
Our goal is to use the power of business analytics to propel businesses forward and upward, until they break through to a new way of looking at their industry, the world, and their place in both. It’s a lofty way of thinking. One that has helped us make new inroads in our industry, and our clients in theirs.