Senior Salesforce Administrator, Global Programs Group
IREX is currently seeking to hire a capable Senior Salesforce Administrator to support our programs. As a key member of the Global Programs team, this role will be responsible for assisting in providing effective and efficient administration of a Salesforce implementation with several applications, across different programs and units. Duties also include internal user management, incident response, org security, data integrity, data migration, change and release management, reporting, production support, and other duties. This position will play a key role facilitating IREX’s transition from a now-dated Salesforce configuration to a new, more organizationally integrated configuration.
The candidate should demonstrate experience in similar roles maintaining seamless access to hundreds of users across multiple applications. The candidate must have a proven record of positive collaboration with others, especially stakeholders, developers, business analysts, and project managers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as tiered support for high-severity and business-impacting Salesforce related issues
- Ensure proper controls are in place in the areas of security, access, separation of duties, design and release standards
- Collaborate with developers to investigate and resolve production issues.
- Serve as IREX project manager for reconfigurations, migrations, or other major Salesforce transitions
- Monitor and manage Salesforce releases and feature changes
- Manage and install third party AppExchange applications
- Support one or more team in all phases of the development lifecycle, including participation in requirements sessions, planning sessions, development support, and release management
- Contribute to internal company initiatives and commit to personal improvement and continuous learning objectives
- 5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator with junior to mid-level development experience.
- Highly proficient with Salesforce Lightning Service, Partner Communities. Development and maintenance of custom objects within Salesforce.
- Experience with product design, integrated testing, migrations and implementation/release processes. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience or knowledge of creating custom reports and dashboards within Salesforce platform.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with CRM applications and relational database applications.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication, effective listening and collaboration skills.
- Prefer experience with, or awareness of, not-for-profit organizations’ Salesforce requirements.