Program Coordinator, Leadership Practice
IREX seeks a Program Coordinator to join our Leadership Practice in supporting activities that build out the Alumni Network. The Program Coordinator will support implementation of activities, including design and implementation of alumni professional activities, tracking participation in program events, and individual outreach.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage relationships, outreach, and follow-up with beneficiaries.
- Contribute to development of program resources and participant materials.
- Support all aspects of program implementation to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables.
- Maintain and use a system for managing alumni data accuracy and completeness and provide data to team members and funder as needed.
- Track and analyze work plan activity progress toward project objectives and track project indicator data.
- Coordinate and facilitate online activities
- Conduct and analyze surveys.
- Write summaries of project activities and results including quarterly and other program reports.
- Manage consultant agreements, logistics, and payments.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Minimum two years of program support experience.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated capability to work independently and as a team member with consistent ability to take initiative, meet deadlines within strict time constraints, and maintain a positive attitude and flexibility.
- Experience working with SalesForce is preferred or working on other customer relationship management (CRM) databases to create, manage and produce data and related reports and a high level of proficiency in Excel (required).
- Experience working in and/or interest in developing capacity for other project systems like SurveyMonkey, MailChimp, Jotform, Oba, and Summittable.
- Familiarity with Department of State grants and regulations.
- Demonstrated interest in and understanding of the Middle East and North Africa and recent developments in the region (preferred).
- Excellent written and spoken English is required.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic is required.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel overseas, especially MENA region.