Growth Strategist, User Acquisition
ipsy is looking for a motivated individual to join our Growth Team as a Growth Strategist, User Acquisition. You will oversee the social paid acquisition campaign including strategic planning, campaign creation, and optimization. You will also be responsible for growing our subscriber base. We’re looking for someone who is data-driven and a strong creative thinker. The position reports into our VP of Acquisition & Advocacy.
- Build out social campaigns from conception to creation to optimization.
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels.
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts across various media types.
- Create daily/weekly/monthly reporting and KPI dashboard to monitor and analyze campaign performance.
- Manage ongoing creative rotation, rigorous A/B testing, including ad copy of landing page optimization to improve conversion rates.
- Manage large-scale social paid advertising spend and forecast spend projections.
- 2 + years demonstrated success in driving user acquisition, lead generation or consumer product campaigns.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Experience on-boarding, testing and evaluating new ad platforms/networks.
- Strong proficiency in Excel. SQL & Tableau a plus.
- Familiarity with various mobile ad platforms/networks (Facebook & Google experience preferred).
- High attention to detail, superior problem-solving skills, and an analytic mindset.
- Ability to manage large datasets and perform quantitative analysis.
- Energetic, Self-starter, and a TEAM player and ability to work independently.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Experience using 3rd Party API technology (PMD) or Facebook Power Editor.
ipsy was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the ipsy Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. ipsy Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with ipsy Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
ipsy is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.