Product Manager, CRM
We are looking to hire a motivated and detail oriented CRM Tools & Infrastructure Product Manager to join our growing team at ipsy. You will be responsible for building and scaling our CRM capabilities, with a strong focus on using data to deliver personalized member experiences. You will ensure successful delivery of our full suite of CRM tools, including integration to core systems across our technology stack, and will partner closely with Lifecycle Marketing, Growth, and Product partners to enable a delightful member journey. The ideal candidate thrives in a high-performance, entrepreneurial environment and has a passion for driving CRM/Marketing platform projects.
- Partner with key business stakeholders (Growth, Brand, Product, Lifecycle Marketing teams) to identify projects and need, and define business prioritization.
- Build CRM quarterly roadmaps and manage execution of features and platforms from conception to launch.
- Manage key projects in the roadmap, including:
- Enabling and optimizing channel marketing capabilities across email, push, SMS, and in-app marketing.
- CRM data pipelines, ETLs, and APIs.
- Driving CRM initiatives for new programs and features across our subscription and commerce businesses.
- Manage the development of complicated data models, data pipelines, and APIs, and work to integrate with Data Engineering, Commerce Infrastructure, and Apps Infrastructure teams.
- Partner with the CRM Engineering Lead to prioritize development efforts and actively manage backlog and trade-offs on a regular basis.
- Build and maintain a test and learn culture and work to continually iterate and optimize CRM efforts in order to increase the effectiveness of all channels.
- Manage technical vendor relationship and seek to grow and evolve our CRM capabilities by leveraging new third party systems and partnerships.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with CRM/Marketing platforms.
- Deep understanding of member lifecycle, personalization, and analytics.
- An understanding of the complexities of ETLs, data pipelines, and event based business systems.
- Advanced analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Great communicator with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and ownership of assignments to improve product & processes.
- An easy-going, yet results-oriented demeanor.
ipsy was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the ipsy Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. ipsy Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with ipsy Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
ipsy is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.