Growth Brand Program Manager
ipsy is looking for a Growth Brand Program Manager to directly support the strategic development and tactical execution of the growth of the ipsy brand. We're looking for a creative, smart, and agile marketer who can work cross-functionally with our Brand, Creative, Analytics and User Acquisition teams. You will be managing the branding of all digital and offline campaigns, while utilizing unique storytelling and appropriate creatives. Versatility is key for this role; the ideal candidate has proven creative marketing skills and a strong analytical aptitude in tracking marketing performance. The position reports into our VP of Acquisition & Advocacy and works out of our San Mateo office.
- Drive & execute brand media buys across digital and offline channels (social media, radio, direct mail, TV, OOH, etc.).
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels.
- Create daily/weekly/monthly reporting and KPI dashboard to monitor and analyze campaign performance.
- Drive brand awareness, consideration and conversions through media buying optimizations.
- Manage the brand media budget and forecast spend projections.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success and subject matter expertise in brand strategy, brand marketing and campaign execution.
- Experience with direct response media buys.
- Able to draw insights from data and demonstrate a brand’s contribution to business results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Able to jump between strategy and hands-on execution seamlessly.
- High attention to detail, superior problem-solving skills, and an analytic mindset.
- Experience running brand media buys for beauty/eCommerce companies.
ipsy was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the ipsy Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. ipsy Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with ipsy Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
ipsy is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.