- Design, create, execute and maintain test artifacts based on requirements documentation;
- Perform manual testing for frontend and backend parts of application;
- Identify, document, and track application defects found during testing, work with the bug tracking system;
- Ensuring that verified results meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
- Participation in the SCRUM team, work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed;
- Documentation creating (test cases, check-lists, instructions);
- Handle big features for whole lifecycle;
- Give estimation for testing and comply with it;
- Troubleshoot complex cases/bugs and find root cause.
- Quality assurance and testing experience with complex distributed solutions, including an internet/web front-end environment;
- Thorough knowledge of QA practices and tools;
- Experience in API testing, using any specific tool;
- Unix experience with CLI;
- Experience in devtools, errors investigating, logs search;
- Understanding of development and defects lifecycles;
- Experience in non-functional testing;
- Knowledge of HTTP and client-server applications architecture;
- Ability to speak and write in English (intermediate level or higher);
- Familiarity with distributed source control systems (git, mercurial or alike);
- Knowledge in SQL;
- Experience with any CI/CD system;
- Test automation experience or desire to grow in this direction.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in docker/k8s;
- Experience in any script language (python/bash/js…);
- Experience in creating automation scripts (back/front).
- Career opportunities within a genuinely High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry.
- Open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of the office engineers, managers, and executives have a technical background).
- Internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by a Performance Management System.
- Internal and external learning courses for the development of both professional and soft skills.
- Foreign Languages Corporate Program.
- Total flexibility outside our core working hours 12:00-18:00.
- Optional partial or full remote work.
- Corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI) includes dentistry, telemedicine, and employee assistance programs.
- Voluntary health insurance for close relatives (in a co-financing scheme).
- Accident insurance (dangerous sport covering) and Cancer insurance.
- Mental health support program.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Recognition of employee milestones.
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. IPONWEB complies with local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.