Senior Java developer
- Writing functional and unit tests;
- Support of internal users, who are implementing or operating RTB applications on top of the application servers;
- Actively participating in knowledge sharing; Proposing technical and business logic improvements.
- 4+ years experience in Java;
- Solid background in multithreading development;
- Solid Linux/Unix experience;
- Version control (git);
- Experience with containerization (Docker/Kubernetes) is a plus;
- Good written English.
- Career opportunities within a genuinely High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry;
- Open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of the office engineers, managers, and executives have a technical background);
- Internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by a Performance Management System;
- Learning courses for the development of both professional and soft skills;
- Foreign Languages Corporate Program;
- Hybrid work;
- Corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI);
- Voluntary health insurance for close relatives (in a co-financing scheme);
- Accident insurance (dangerous sport covering) and Cancer insurance;
- Mental health support program;
- Referral Bonus Program;
- Recognition of employee milestones;
- Help with relocation.
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. IPONWEB complies with local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.