Big Data engineer
- Design and develop software platform components using Python/Java programming language;
- Analyze, design and develop functional and unit tests;
- Collaborate with other departments, support them and troubleshoot arising issues.
- Decent understanding of core algorithms and basic math;
- 2+ years experience with Python/Java programming language;
- Experience with secondary (scripting) programming language(s);
- Experience with CI systems;
- Strong *nix programming skills;
- Decent English reading and writing skills.
- Career opportunities within a genuinely High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry.
- Open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of the office engineers, managers, and executives have a technical background).
- Internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by a Performance Management System.
- Internal and external learning courses for the development of both professional and soft skills.
- Foreign Languages Corporate Program.
- Total flexibility outside our core working hours 12:00-18:00.
- Optional partial or full remote work.
- Corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI) includes dentistry, telemedicine, and employee assistance programs.
- Voluntary health insurance for close relatives (in a co-financing scheme).
- Accident insurance (dangerous sport covering) and Cancer insurance.
- Mental health support program.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Recognition of employee milestones.
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. IPONWEB complies with local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.