IPONWEB is one of the world leaders in the development of technological solutions in the field of online advertising. Unique IPONWEB technologies are at the heart of more than 50 major software platforms around the world. More than 20 years of technology leadership, deep market knowledge, and strong R&D associated with IPONWEB led to them becoming wealthy AdTech players.
- Talk to Google and Amazon, for us to know about new useful staff
- Help to design our systems using cloud services, both proactively and on team's requests
- Optimise our cloud usage
- Take part in Infrastructure provider comparison/choice. How is Google compared to AWS, should consider Azure or on-premises etc.
- Prototype and sometimes build cloud-based systems (prototype to convince other teams how cool it is, build for internal team needs - usage and cost analysis etc).
- Can talk to internal peers, our provider account teams, and cloud provider product teams when required. This is both able to talk to other human beings, and good enough English
- Good knowledge of how public cloud services work in general (experience with GCP or AWS)
- Has prior infrastructure-related experience. Networks, operating systems. Should be able to set up and configure things, make them work
- Good programming skills. Language is not that relevant (Python, Go, Java will do)
- Has prior experience working with large complex systems, can draw diagrams (pencil and napkin can do, format notations aren't required).
- Career opportunities within a genuinely High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry
- Open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of the office engineers, managers, and executives have a technical background)
- Internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by a Performance Management System
- Learning courses for the development of both professional and soft skills.
- Foreign Languages Corporate Program
- Hybrid work
- Corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI)
- Voluntary health insurance for close relatives (in a co-financing scheme)
- Accident insurance (dangerous sport covering) and Cancer insurance
- Mental health support program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Recognition of employee milestones
- Help with relocation
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. IPONWEB complies with local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.