Talent sourcer is responsible for utilizing different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive talents and build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs based on the Hiring Plan.
- Building effective sourcing strategy in collaboration with the recruitment team;
- Sourcing IT professionals using a smart combination of sources and tools: HH, LinkedIn, Github, Stack Overflow, Amazing Hiring, Social Media, Telegram, etc;
- Using Boolean, X-ray and Direct search techniques to find the most qualified candidates on the market;
- Developing and advertising job postings externally and internally;
- Organizing interviews with recruiters and hiring managers;
- Accurately maintaining the database of candidates;
- Preparing analytical reports and leading talent mapping projects;
- Exploring and implementing the best practices in sourcing;
- Promoting Employer Brand in the external market.
- 2-3+ years of experience in sourcing, preferably within IT/Technology international companies;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing tools, techniques and methods, external marketplace/trends;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills, focusing on quality and results;
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- English is not lower than Intermediate level.
- Career opportunities within a genuinely High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry;
- Open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of employees are engineers, managers, and executives with a technical background);
- Internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by a Performance Management System;
- Internal and external learning courses for the development of both professional and soft skills;
- Foreign Languages Corporate Program;
- Total flexibility outside our core working hours 12:00-18:00;
- Optional partial or full remote work;
- Corporate Voluntary Insurance Program;
- Mental health support program;
- Referral Bonus Program;
- Recognition of employee milestones.