IPONWEB is one of the world leaders in the development of technological solutions in the field of online advertising. Unique IPONWEB technologies are at the heart of more than 50 major software platforms around the world. More than 20 years of technology leadership, deep market knowledge, and strong R&D associated with IPONWEB led to them becoming wealthy AdTech players.
- Campaign management in 1st (IOW developed) and 3rd (e.g. DV360) party platforms;
- Performance & yield management;
- Responsibility for success of advertisers (campaigns) pool;
- Brand safety management;
- Troubleshooting (technical and business);
- Supporting the Engineering team on business questions;
- Proactive collaboration with engineering team on product development;
- Work close with RnD team on platform optimisation;
- Communicate with clients on adops related questions;
- Maintain and optimise adops processes;
- Final list of responsibilities depends on the specific project.
- Strong knowledge of RTB ecosystem;
- Solid understanding of performance and affiliate markets;
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising (adtech as an advantage);
- Ability to manage multiple request at the same time;
- Account management or related experience with intensive client side communication;
- Collaborative and interpersonal skills;
- Creative critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/JS/XML/SQL as an advantage;
- Good oral and written English (upper-intermediate);
- Technical background as an advantage;
- Analytical thinking, ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Career opportunities within a genuinely High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry
- Open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of the office engineers, managers, and executives have a technical background)
- Internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by a Performance Management System
- Learning courses for the development of both professional and soft skills.
- Foreign Languages Corporate Program
- Hybrid work with office in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI)
- Voluntary health insurance for close relatives (in a co-financing scheme)
- Accident insurance (dangerous sport covering) and Cancer insurance
- Mental health support program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Recognition of employee milestones
- Help with relocation
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. IPONWEB complies with local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.