ML Team Lead
IPONWEB is one of the world leaders in the development of technological solutions in the field of online advertising. Unique IPONWEB technologies are at the heart of more than 50 major software platforms around the world. More than 20 years of technology leadership, deep market knowledge, and strong R&D associated with IPONWEB led to them becoming wealthy AdTech players.
- Lead a team of machine learning engineers – mentoring, assessing performance;
- Maintain roadmaps for the relevant components and plan team’s work accordingly;
- Design architecture of software platform components implementation;
- Design and develop ML algorithms and software platform components using Scala/Java programming language;
- Analyze, design and develop functional and unit tests;
- Collaborate with other departments, support them and troubleshoot arising issues.
- Strong leadership skills;
- Solid experience with machine learning, Scala or Java;
- Solid understanding of core algorithms and math (calculus, linear algebra, probability theory, linear programming etc);
- Proven experience with high level programming languages;
- Experience with CI systems (kubernetes);
- Strong *nix programming skills;
- Good English.
- Career opportunities within a genuinely High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry
- Open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of the office engineers, managers, and executives have a technical background)
- Internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by a Performance Management System
- Learning courses for the development of both professional and soft skills.
- Foreign Languages Corporate Program
- Hybrid work
- Corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI)
- Voluntary health insurance for close relatives (in a co-financing scheme)
- Accident insurance (dangerous sport covering) and Cancer insurance
- Mental health support program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Recognition of employee milestones
- Help with relocation
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. IPONWEB complies with local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.