Since 1972 InVue has built its leadership position developing innovative products for the video production business, retail music chains, the home office segment, products that secure high theft sell-thru merchandise and most recently retail security protecting mobile electronics devices that are on display in over 70 countries. InVue’s Brand DNA combines best-in-class security, design, quality and usability to help retailers, businesses and brands create the best possible user experience, save money and increase sales. This unique track record and global growth has been accomplished by hiring great people, aggressively investing profits back into the business and having the courage to disrupt our business even when things were going well. And, we are expanding to the Phoenix, AZ area – join our team! Are you detail-oriented, precise, timely and efficient? If you are an experienced warehouse operations professional who embodies these qualities and values a vibrant company culture, apply today!
The Logistics Coordinator will primarily be responsible for managing all outbound freight scheduling for domestic and international orders including preparing, distributing, and filing shipping paperwork. Additionally, this role is the primary liaison between customer service and the warehouse.
- Arrange transportation for domestic and international orders.
- Work closely with customer service to ensure performance to customer requirements.
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, to keep costs down where possible
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Maintain relevant files and documentation
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Must have a minimum of 3 years warehouse logistics experience
• MS Office skills required
• Experience with AS400, international shipping and hazardous materials is a plus
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Must be highly organized and possess strong attention to detail
InVue (www.invue.com) creates technology solutions for retailers, commercial businesses, and Institutions that improve customer profitability, efficiency, and security. Today, InVue partners with top retailers and brands like Samsung, Apple, Microsoft, Lenovo, and Google around the world. InVue has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine for five of its ten years in business.