VP, Product Strategy
Internet Brands is looking for a VP, Product Strategy for one of our fastest growing verticals. In this broad leadership role, you will define the product strategy, demonstrate your understanding of the competitive market landscape and work with customers and internal stakeholders. Your goal is to strategically react and respond to customer and market input, and invent new features and experiences that enable us to provide the most competitive offering(s) in the marketplace that will generate revenue and profitability.
In this role you will create leading-edge solutions that will have an impact on the business and across the industry. Our ideal leader has passion, energy, intellect and drive, and will bring fresh ideas, a strategic mind and a track record of growing businesses.
- Shape product strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Drive teams defining the product roadmap in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders across the company to “productize” our solutions so that they can easily be marketed, articulated, priced, sold, delivered and scaled to full businesses.
- Bring a new level of creativity and thoughtfulness to how we price our innovative solutions in the marketplace
- Provide support to sales and operations teams to maximize sales and revenue opportunities
- Communicate and collaborate with senior executives and stakeholders on product direction, strategy and upcoming projects
- Drive innovation for the business
- Provide leadership to direct reports and across the team
- Travel as required
- 10+ years experience in business and product strategy, with a track record of driving business growth
- Ideal experience with Saas, publishing
- Strong understanding of technology and the product development lifecycle
- Proven ability to work effectively in a complex, diverse, global and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate the organization, collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and overcome project barriers
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related area
About Internet Brands:
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.