Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is looking to hire a Helpdesk Administrator to work with our Helpdesk team.
- Resolve hardware and software problems expeditiously and with minimum disruption to computer/phone system users. Coordinate hardware repairs with vendors, when appropriate.
- Complete desktop related projects as assigned (e.g., office moves, printer installation, phone and fax moves and installations, etc).
- Install personal computer related hardware and software according to schedule, scope of objectives, and standards.
- Install/configure new desktop and server equipment.
- Training / Assisting users with using desktop software when appropriate.
- Maintain desktop, terminal, and printer hardware & software documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a team environment. Must be comfortable interacting with staff at all levels. Professional, courteous, and service-oriented.
- Good working knowledge of Windows desktop Operating Systems (7 and 10), Microsoft Office Suites, Office 365 and Google Apps
- Some desktop support experience preferred, but we’re willing to train the right individual.
- Good understanding of e-mail systems.
- Basic understanding of network printers and print queues.
- Familiarity with Internet Explorer/Firefox/Chrome/Safari web browsers.
- Understanding of VoIP telephony is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Punctual, dependable and reliable.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.