Director of Marketing
iMatrix is currently seeking a Director of Marketing who will take personal responsibility for the success of corporate branding and marketing. They will accomplish this by meeting and exceeding the company’s branding and marketing objectives with great service that is planned and executed through clear internal and external communication and aggressive follow-up. The Director of Marketing is responsible for supporting a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including the Sales, Support, Product ,and Service teams. The Director of Marketing will have a proven ability to drive a marketing strategy, as well as generate test, measurement, and optimization plans. They will be responsible for developing a wide array of materials, including vertical market marketing for Chiropractic, Veterinarian, Optometry and Ophthalmology, Yoga, and other markets as the company expands. This role is a key member of the services organization management team and will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Manage and implement corporate marketing strategy as defined and in accordance with the marketing plan and larger business plan.
- Responsible for evaluating the ROI and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Design and measure email, PPC, SEO, social media, trade show, partnership and affiliate marketing campaigns for prospects with the aim of driving inbound leads for our outbound tele-sales team.
- Will develop and execute an upsell marketing plan for existing clients
- Provide marketing services requirements for product improvement.
- Work with the marketing team to oversee design workflow for projects that span print, online, video and multimedia.
- Manage team of marketing professionals to support the on-going needs of the organization.
- Manage brand websites and social networks for optimal SEO/SEM rankings.
Education and Experience:
- BA in Marketing or Business is a plus.
- 5 - 7 years of B2B experience required.
- 5 or more years managing a multidisciplinary marketing team, including online, email, creative, research, analytics
- Experience using lead generation software (Salesforce and Marketo) and/or Marketo, Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot
- 7 Years or more in online marketing management experience is a plus.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable in fast paced start-up environment.
- Flexible to work evening or weekend events to promote brand awareness.
- Strong Project Management experience combined with skills in online and print marketing materials.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong Analytical and reporting skills.
- Superb written and oral communication.
Our operating hours are 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.