Customer Success Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Specialist, Customer Success to join one of our fastest growing affiliates, Demandforce.
Demandforce, Inc. is a leading online marketing and communication software service. We help local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the overall health and retention of Demandforce accounts. You will be expected to onboard new customers, proactively reach out to improve health based on Gainsight triggers, last touch point, and customer requests. You will also conduct quarterly/annual business reviews and have renewal/cancel and pre-cancel conversations with Demandforce clients.
- Provide customer-centric Onboarding Experience for our new customers.
- Communicating with the Account Executives (Sales) to ensure customer’s journey is seamless
- Monitor health and proactively reach out to accounts based on Gainsight triggers.
- Schedule and complete quarterly/annual business reviews.
- Mitigate churn through creative solutions and proactive probing to understand needs
- Conduct renewal conversations with accounts at risk.
- Funnel referrals to sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Consultative approach to customer success
- Deep customer empathy.
- Customer experience champion and voice of the customer
- Exceptional Demandforce product knowledge.
- Ability to have difficult conversations with customers.
- Understanding of competitive landscape.
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer facing support/success/onboarding role.
- Needs experience in Google Suite Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Hangouts, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Understanding of SMB space with SaaS industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Knowledge of Gainsight a plus
- Experience with LogMeIn123 Rescue and Ring Central are a plus
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.