Director of Marketing - Health
Internet Brands is looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to lead top of funnel growth marketing initiatives across all digital channels, develop and optimize marketing analytics, develop prospect journey and lead funnel analytics, and conduct rapid growth testing & optimization.
- Run lead acquisition marketing efforts through earned and paid media channels.
- Manage lead and prospect journey through the sales funnel via multi-touch point analytics and attribution.
- Take an analytical approach to measure performance and turn insights into tactics.
- Develop lead and prospect segmentation strategy and corresponding marketing programs.
- Develop and execute customer lifecycle marketing strategy, attribution, and execute program.
- Research new marketing trends, automation solutions, and inform teams.
- Optimize marketing budget by quantifying the most efficient growth channels.
- 5-7 years in a growth marketing role.
- B2B lead generation marketing experience.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Experience with marketing automation platform (i.e. Marketo, Pardot, etc).
- SEO Experience and Strong SQL Skills.
- Great Excel skills (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, formatting, modeling) and comfortable with data analysis.
- Sales funnel conversion analytics & core metrics creation and evaluation.
- Website and landing page testing & optimization experience.
- Multi-touch marketing.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written).
- 4 Year college degree.
- Team player.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.