Pleasanton based Martindale-Nolo is seeking a mission-oriented team player to join our in-house corporate recruiting operation. This is a full-cycle recruiting role requiring grit, energy, and timely problem solving. Join us as we support the continued evolution of an established, highly profitable, and rapidly growing tech and online media company.
Some core responsibilities:
- Hire quality candidates with speed and accuracy.
- Make meaningful and valid connections between candidates and opportunities.
- Problem solve open positions with hiring managers and recruiting leadership.
- Research and nurture sustainable candidate pools to draw out quality talent.
- Have structured conversations with candidates to assess knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Learn how an online media company works.
A few profile essentials:
- High likeability, friendliness, and humility.
- Energy, hustle, and accountability.
- Natural ability to craft a compelling story.
- Discernment and intuition.
- Aptitude and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- An instinct for collaboration and partnership.
- A focused desire to simply get stuff done.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.