Regional Director, Detroit
SatisFacts and ApartmentRatings.com, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Territory Sales Representative to cover the Michigan/Indiana/Ohio territory.
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for growing and protecting revenue within their designated region. A Representative’s clients and prospective clients are companies headquartered within their region. SatisFacts and ApartmentRatings currently has several successful products and services available to the MultiFamily industry that positively impact resident satisfaction and retention, review content generation and reputation management, resulting in improved NOI and a lower cost per lease.
This Representative role is a high visibility, individual contributor sales role, reporting to the VP of Sales who will coach you with new clients, new products for existing clients, and renewals.
The Territory Sales Representative will grow revenue in their region by:
- Renewing 85%+ of existing annual contracts.
- Selling new products and services to an established client base, growing our overall value proposition and revenue per unit.
- Selling products and services to new clients, increasing our regional market share.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 3+ years of successful outside sales experience. Multifamily sales experience is a plus.
- Strong and successful prospecting efforts are required.
- Live in one of the major metropolitan areas within their region.
- Have experience / be successful in a remote home office environment (3 years+ home office experience is desirable).
- Travel within your region as needed (driving or flying as needed with overnight stays).
- Be client focused: although this position is a pure sales role, everyone in our organization strives to be on our customer’s “winning team”.
- Exemplary communication skills with a strong customer service tone is a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Salesforce.com.
- Must have a car and valid automobile insurance.
The Territory Sales Representative receives a competitive base salary and monthly commission for all successful sales efforts. In addition, this position is eligible for:
- A company provided laptop computer.
- Reimbursement of job related expenses, including mileage.
- Health insurance plan options, including medical, dental, vision, FSA and life insurance.
- 401k plan.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.