Marketing Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our marketing team in New Providence, NJ.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Specialist will work closely with the marketing team in overseeing the Salesforce integration of Pardot. They will establish a unified tracking system for metrics and reporting. This role requires a daily presence in our New Providence, NJ, office.
- Implementing and monitoring Pardot programs. This includes coordinating with marketing team to understand requirements, campaign setup, smartlist development, lead scoring, automated lead nurture setup and optimization, building triggers, lead distribution, program analytics and more.
- Create or help validate SQL queries used to pull data for reports or into emailing automation programs.
- Maintain database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Pardot and Salesforce.
- Create Salesforce and Pardot reports for the team on programs, channels and pipeline
- Establish a unified, cadenced reporting system for budgets and metrics tracking including developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) dashboards for key meetings (staff, board, retreats).
- Serve as contract/invoice system steward, including tracking purchase orders, recording and archiving in a systematic and accessible manner.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders to review/approve marketers/vendors purchase orders/contracts and invoices.
- Travel twice a year to our Seattle, WA, office.
- Expert experience with Salesforce and SQL required; fluency in Salesforce reporting preferred.
- Pardot and ExactTarget (or similar systems) knowledge strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- Three years of commensurate work experience.
- Excellent analytical and oral skills.
- Problem-solver with the ability to anticipate and forward plan.
- Strong project management skills a plus.
- Experience managing third party marketing programs and web-based applications such as Zapier, a plus.
- Experience working with Sales teams and leadership, a plus.
- Experience with Python, and Tableau a plus.
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com℠, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision and life.
- Paid Time Off + 8 paid holidays
- 401(k) Match
- Casual environment, jeans everyday!
- On-premise cafe and game room.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.