Client Services Representative
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands is currently seeking a Client Services Representative who is interested in joining a fast-paced digital marketing company. The CS Representative is responsible for providing operational support to our internal teams and maintaining client satisfaction among our law firm clients.
- Assist clients telephonically and non-telephonically with service and support issues.
- Research and troubleshoot website design issues, ranging from simple to complex, in a timely manner.
- Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking and closing resolved cases.
- Initiate escalation process for unresolved issues to appropriate department if necessary.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while problem solving, work to establish a positive rapport with each client.
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Tech savvy, interest and passion for digital marketing.
- Prior customer support or service experience in a call center or retail environment is a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.