Experienced Acquisition Analyst
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a web-savvy Experienced Acquisition Analyst to support our Corporate Development team with mergers and acquisitions and strategic partnerships. KKR-owned with a portfolio of brands including WebMD!
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable in-house corp dev experience by joining a strong team of analysts and working directly with executive management on strategic partnerships.
- Supporting our corporate development team on strategic initiatives and communicating with third parties and senior executives regarding M&A opportunities
- Assisting corporate development team by performing financial analysis for acquisition targets and forecasting
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Sourcing acquisition targets to evaluate opportunities
- Serving as a “thought-partner” to members of executive management in the evaluation of strategic opportunities
- Participating in the deal team in evaluating strategic opportunities for executive management across the full deal life cycle
- BS in Economics or Business from top tier school is a MUST
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate development, valuation analysis, and/or accounting highly preferred
- Self-starter with business acumen and analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective multi-tasking capability and ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
This is a wonderful opportunity for a rising star to showcase their analytical and business talents within a high growth environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual and collaborative work environment.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.