Network Engineering Manager
The Manager, Network Engineering is responsible for the management of a multi-site WAN. The successful candidate will be experienced in managing network engineering teams delivering highly available network services. This role provides the ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, supporting customers deploying a wide-range of cutting edge and business critical applications.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting both corporate and production networks globally within the organization. The role is extremely hands-on and you will be expected to not only provide guidance but serve as subject matter expert and architect to all aspects of the network domain with the ability to assist in design and configurations regularly.
- Manage and maintain the network engineering team and infrastructure.
- Provide architectural and configuration guidance to the network engineers.
- Troubleshoot & help resolve reported issues.
- Review all projects, tasks & manage resources, assignments.
- Oversee all network infrastructure related Support Contracts.
- Manage the Internet Services at Data centers and Corporate offices.
- Occasional after hours or weekend work to minimize disruption to the network infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of networking technologies including dynamic routing, VPN, load balancers, layer 7 firewalls, leaf-and-spine network topologies and circuits.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Project Management experience.
- Ability to clearly communicate network-related concepts to non-technical audiences.
- 7+ years experience supporting 24x7 network operations.
- In-depth working knowledge of routing, including dynamic routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF.
- Experience with Arista & Juniper switches/routers, F5 & Netscaler load balancers, Palo Alto Networks firewalls desirable.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.