Social Media Specialist
Seattle based, Sesame Communications, a division of Internet Brands, is seeking a Social Media Specialist to establish and manage the social media presence for Sesame Communications’ dental and orthodontic client base. This position will ensure that social content associated with a members account is updated weekly. On behalf of our members, this role will manage social networks including but not limited to: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and YouTube. Ensures that websites and blogs are updated in conjunction with the agreed upon members social media campaigns and strategies.
- Ongoing project management and accountability for a set portfolio of projects.
- Account management and retention of our Sesame Social and Sesame Sweepstakes offerings.
- Provide online marketing expertise to internal and external members.
- Provide member support for all Sesame’s Search Products.
- Create and distribute Sesame Social campaign using current best practices.
- Stay up to date and informed on social media tools, strategies and best practices.
- Provide regular communications, both written and verbal, to dental professionals.
- Collect, develop, post materials for members in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service with enthusiasm and timeliness.
- Accountability for communications to a portfolio of projects on a quarterly basis.
- Hold data and metric driven conversations to communicate value of services to a set portfolio.
- Regular expectation to meet monthly set KPIs.
- 2 years of college or equivalent; Basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Proficient in current search engine optimization standards and trends.
- Intermediate ability in reading and writing SEO compliant text.
- Advanced understanding of current social trends.
- Intermediate skills necessary in Windows office suite.
- Comfortable working with and manipulating data in Microsoft Excel.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.