Lead Generation Representative
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is looking for a full-time Lead Generation Representative to join our growing Captorra team! This is a perfect opportunity for someone excited about growing a career in the SaaS industry. The LDR will be responsible for connecting our sales team with key decision-makers and selling our software solution to legal firms across the country. The right person will utilize their prospecting and consultative selling skills, self-sufficiency, and initiative to identify opportunities to sell.
- Cold call prospective law firm clients using lead lists and self-generated leads.
- Foster relationships with firms, and educate prospective clients on the benefits of using Captorra products, and affiliated services.
- Schedule appointments for Sales Executives to conduct product demonstrations, assist in demonstrations as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6 + months of experience in a fast-paced sales or customer-centric environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of, or previous experience working with or selling within the legal space.
- Understanding of, or previous experience in a SaaS sales environment.
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com℠, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online. The CAPTORRA application allows law firms to manage their leads, qualify cases and retain new clients.
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision and life.
- Paid Time Off + 8 paid holidays
- 401(k) Match
- Casual environment, jeans everyday!
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.