Internet Brands – Auburn Hills is looking for an in-house SEO Analyst for its automotive vertical to assist in the planning, coordination, and implementation of changes to organization’s websites for search engine improvement, optimize online content, and perform research for keywords and content topics for our writing staff. Analyst may also be called upon to work with graphics, assist with social media campaigns, or offer insights for conversion testing.
- Implement white hat best practices for SEO on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Research and implement keyword recommendations.
- Analyze backlink opportunities and audit back links for disavow.
- Analyze log files for SEO issues between crawl bots and the server.
- Manage internal site linking and site architecture.
- Resolve basic HTML, CSS, SQL, or PHP code issues.
- Generate SQL queries and interpret data for content topics.
- Able to update blog or body content for SEO purposes.
- Able to assist content creators with directions to meet SEO goals.
- Monitor web site performance, rankings, and lead generation using industry standard and proprietary web tools.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in search optimization.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Search Engine best practices.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SQL, and PHP experience used in web design.
- Proficiency in graphics creation or editing is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of English spelling and grammar.
- Able to organize and implement tasks effectively.
- Works well with others.
- Knowledge of Subprime financing is a plus but not required.
There are no set-in-stone educational qualifications for an SEO Analyst; it is common for many in the search industry to be self-taught and expected that qualified candidates will continue to self-educate to maintain industry best practices. We will offer further instruction for qualified candidates that display a willingness to improve and adhere to our core values.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.