Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently looking for a web-savvy Associate Editor for Inhabitat.com, a website focused on eco-friendly news and innovation, and our home improvement website, DoItYourself.com.
- Assess, hire, and manage remote writers, and edit submitted work
- Research industry trends and news
- Work with the Content Manager to analyze strategies and set goals
- Assist with social media and video initiatives
- Strong editing experience for web-based content
- Strong knowledge of current best SEO practices, web traffic analysis, and basic social media optimization
- Excellent team skills: communication, organization, collaboration
- Ability to organize and track all aspects of multiple projects to completion
- Positive attitude, highly motivated to take on projects and improve our website
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with podcasting a plus
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.