Ad Campaign Coordinator
Internet Brands' Travel and Leisure businesses give people the information they need to get away when the travel bug bites. With over 30 million monthly visitors and high profile brands like Fodor's, Wikitravel, and FlyerTalk we're frequent travelers' premier destination online.
As a Campaign Coordinator you will be working across multiple verticals but primarily within our travel and leisure department which includes many high profile sites such as Fodors.com, FlyerTalk and Wikitravel.
Fodor’s travel started off as a travel guidebook back in 1936 and then launched its website in 1996 and is now the leading site for travel advice for every stage of a travelers trip.
Flyertalk is the largest expert travel community. It has chat boards that cover the most up to date traveler information.
Wikitravel is the original, free, crowdsourced travel guide with 300,000 writers and travelers visiting the site everyday.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist the Sales team with the full life cycle of online sales campaigns. (Brainstorm, plan and propose campaigns) and then help implement, optimize and prepare to bill.
- Work closely with clients, understanding their needs/wants for their campaigns and relaying information to the sales team.
- Create pitch decks based on information from the seller
- Assisting the seller with research and creating pitch decks based on info from the seller.
- Research and competitive analysis to help prepare pitch decks.
- Create mockups for client proposals.
- Oversee client relationships post sale. Handling conflict resolutions and relationship building.
- Team up with the A/R department to ensure billing accuracy and assist them with revenue reporting.
Who you are:
- College graduate with a 4 year degree.
- Problem solver with a high attention to detail.
- A can-do proactive attitude: you hate having nothing to do!
- Excellent communication skills over both phone and email.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.